1. Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 “On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”, the Customer may resign from the purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
2. We guarantee the return of the entire amount paid for furniture on the Customer’s account. The cost of returning is not refundable. The return is possible when the goods have not been used or damaged in any way and they are sent back in the original packaging. This does not apply to products that were made to order, they were made to change dimensions at the customer’s request. (Act of March 2, 2000 “On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”)
3. The customer may withdraw from the contract of sale without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, by submitting a written “Statement of withdrawal from the contract” and sending it to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The return of the goods is possible only when the product has not been used, has not been damaged in any way and does not bear any signs of assembly. Goods must be returned in the original packaging, carefully secured for transport. The condition for the refund is the return of the goods and the original sales document (receipt or invoice). Shipments without original packaging and improperly packed will not be accepted and automatically sent back to the sender. If the return shipment is sent by courier please send to the email@example.com address of the parcel and the name of the courier in order to enable its tracking.
5. The return of the price will take place within 14 days provided that the goods are physically returned to the store by bank transfer to the account indicated by the customer in the statement.
6. In the event of failure to make the return within 14 days, the claim resulting from the submitted statement will expire.